things i dont need in my life:
- those stringy things on the banana
- commercials on youtube
That awkward moment when…
You try tossing your friend into the pool and miss horribly…
Then you try pulling him out of the water but your hands slip.
Reblog if you’ve ever even called:
i’d rather post my secrets out to tons of strangers online than tell anyone at school
NEW VIDEO: X-RATED YOUTUBE?
Rebloggers get a private link to my channel on X-Rated YouTube, if they want it.
when you lose your phone in the blanket and you just
if you ever call me annoying, even if it’s just jokingly, the chances of me ever speaking to you again are slim to none because I’ll be so afraid that every little word or sound that comes out of my mouth will aggravate you and make you cringe and hate my existence
Yahoo bought Tumblr pass it on
the tragic series
OK SO HARRY LOOKS AMAZING EVERYDAY BUT THERE ARE SOME DAYS WHEN HE LOOKS ESPECIALLY GOOD
LIKE JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU EVEN REAL
graham norton during Eurovision 2013: the best of
- graham: if two girls kissing offends you, then grow up
- on ireland performance: good news for the irish economy, i hear they’ve discovered oil there. too bad it’s baby oil and they appear to have used it all on his backing dancers.
- graham on montenegro: the picture quality of the moon landing was better than this link to Montenegro
- montenegro: we have to be brief, don’t we?
- graham: yes
- graham: i don’t think bonnie can win now, i don’t know, i’m not carol vorderman.
- petra: we're half through voting now
- graham: oh that's depressing
- estonia: shows up
- graham: is he standing outside a prison?
- albania: petra you look gorgeous tonight!
- graham: better than you
- albanian guy: (singing) should i live, should i die without your love--
- graham: you should leave
- eric: i'll help you to the bathroom
- graham: don't do that eric, that's how rumours start
- germany: we're having so much fun!!!1!
- graham: speak for yourself
- dude: breathes
- graham: oh look, it's sideshow bob, nice of him to show up
- petra: azerbaijan won 2 years ago, it can still happen now!
- graham: god, please, no
- denmark: winning
- graham: busy right now, just won the eurovision, i'll call back later. #donereallywell!!1!1!
- voting after denmark has won: proceeds, ppl giving points to russia or idk
- graham: can someone please tell her she can't win now
- graham: oh flowers now, marvellous
- graham: my taxi is waiting outside so if she could sing as quick as possible, that would be nice
A SUMMARY: EUROVISION FOR ANYBODY THAT EVER WONDERED
“you can’t wear that!!!! people will get the wrong impression!!!”
the impression that i am a hot babe with an ass that just won’t quit???? honey that ain’t wrong that’s just fact